Sunday 4 January 2015

My 2014

This post may be slightly late but seen as it's only the 4th January I thought..why not! 2014 has been a huge roller-coaster of  a year for me, I'd probably class it as my best but also my worst year. This blog has now been running since the summer and with a poor 2 posts since then, 2015 is definitely the year I want to take this a little more seriously.
After many lows nearer the start of the year and the stress of exams taking up my entire life until June, I then got to have one of the best summers yet, absolutely nothing to worry about and so much time on my hands, it was the most happy I'd felt in far too long. From summer onwards has just been getting better and better.

I'm not one to usually make New Years Resolutions, purely because I never stick to them and therefore don't see the point in them, however this year I definitely want to progress with my blog and post more regularly. What are your new year resolutions?

 This was just a short quick post to wish you all a very happy new year and I hope 2015 is a good one! I thought I'd share a few photos to sum up my 2014.















HAPPY NEW YEAR
Amy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment